Monday, October 25, 2004
OmG.. haha.. Guess what? On sat, I actually found the right boots that can fit my elephant legs in! omg.. omg.. why din I like try earlier?? I guess.. reason being, I wasn't comfortable w those peeps staring at me tryin to squeeze that small boots in.. Sigh.. My $$.. Gone..!! One week din woRk.. :'(
Anyway, Kelly Services din called today. So chances of me gettin the job isn't that high. Gonna call them tml and hurry them to find me a job!! I can't stay at home like everyday right??!! Especially when I'm so free and he's still so busy. My thoughts are still running wild..
I taught you how to eat cheesy hotdog? hmm.. Sigh. Why do you wanna remind me of all these little things? Tml, it's da 6th month that we're back together.. So fast.. How time flies.. All those things that we've gone thru.. Just amazed that we're still together after so long.. 3 yrs.. Are you just a mere companion to me? I can't decide.. You definitely mean something to me.. I've spent all my free time w you.. It has become habits.. The things we do.. The gifts I gif you.. Haha.. No surprise anymore.. ~_~
Aww.. Still rotting at home.. ~_~ But today.. I've been a little useful.. Ahah.. Been helping Mama to clean my mini balcony.. Heh.. Washed my bicycle.. -.-" Bike sounds nicer right?
Maybe.. I will go beach tmL.. Sigh.. Anni leh.. You remember? Not gonna see u anyway..
Lazi me..
looking out at 10/25/2004 10:50:00 PM