Tuesday, April 26, 2005
eeks. i hate cockroach. :I
met one of da "family members" today. how am i suppose to noe whether tis cockroach is a mr/mrs/ms.
came out of da bathroom tis mornin and saw.. "it"
i had no reaction when i saw it.. which i do not understand why.. had yet to figure out.. (perhaps too shock?) it took me quite awhile to realise that it's a cockroach.. eeks.. it's dos kind of adult cockroach.. the big big ones.. :I
so, after i realise that it's a cockroaCh.. needless to say, i ran out of da kitchen lor. :I
i refused to enter the kitchen later.. mom was like.. u sho old alreadi.. stil scared of cockroach.. how can.. muz learn how to "fight" against dem.. :O aww. shock man. how can u sae such stuff?!?!?! i hate to kill cockroach.. it's jus.. too cRuel man.. usually, i wld use hot water.. kinda funny to see them struggling in dat pool of hot water..
until the time i left my house.. the cockroach is still nowhere to be found..
oh no....
looking out at 4/26/2005 12:41:00 PM