Cyndi's Version of The Day You Went Away..
灰色的天 你的脸 爱过也哭过笑过痛过之后 只剩再见 我的眼泪 湿了脸 失去第一次爱的人竟然是这种感觉
总以为 爱是全部的心跳 失去爱我们就要~ 就要 一点点慢慢的死掉
当我 失去你那一秒 心突然就变老 The day you went away 喧闹的街 没发现我的泪 被遗忘在街角 The day you went away
我看着你走过街 还穿著去年夏天我送你的那双球鞋 银色手炼 还耀眼 你的世界似乎一点也没有因此改变 有一天 也许我能把自己治好 再一次想起来 应该要怎么笑 第一次爱的人它的坏他的好
却像胸口刺青 是永远的记号 跟着我的呼吸 直到停止心跳
Jolin Tsai's Rewind..
我受够了等待你所谓的安排 说的未来到底多久才来
总是要来不及才知道我可爱 我想依赖而你却都不在
应该开心的地带 你给的全是空白 一个人假日发呆 找不到人陪我看海
我在幸福的门外 却一直都进不来 你累积给的伤害 我是真的很难释怀
终于看开爱回不来 而你总是太晚明白 最后才把话说开 哭着求我留下来 终于看开爱回不来 我们面前太多阻碍 你的手却放不开 宁愿没出息求我别离开
你总是要我乖慢慢计划将来 我的眼泪却一直掉下来
过去怎么交代你该给的信赖 被你亲手缓缓推入悬崖
从我脸上的苍白 看到记忆慢下来 过去甜蜜在倒带 只是感觉已经不在
而我对你的期待 被你一次次摔坏 已经碎成太多块 要怎么拼凑跟重来
终于看开爱回不来 而你总是太晚明白 最后才把话说开 哭着求我留下来 终于看开爱回不来 我们面前太多阻碍 你的手却放不开 宁愿没出息求我别离开 终于看开爱回不来 而你总是太晚明白 最后才把话说开 哭着求我留下来
终于看开爱回不来 我们面前太多阻碍 你的手却放不开 宁愿没出息求我别离开
Maroon 5 This Love..
This LoveI was so high
I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart
This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause
I won't say goodbye anymore
I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again
This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause
I won't say goodbye anymore
I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on her hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do