Tuesday, October 12, 2004
another dae. another night.
I have too many things to say in this entry. But. I do not have the mood to comment on the 2 movies that I've watch Exorcist and White Chick. Sigh. Even when I'm bathing, I was planning the structure of my entry. Yes. That's how much I love to blog. Even bringing it in to my bathroom.
What am I feeling now? Sad. Hurt. Teary. Loss. Complicated. Contradicting. Ironic. Heartless. Emotionless.
But. I think I'm just tired. But my thoughts are still pretty active though my eyes are already protesting. I should be on my comfort zone. My Dream land. My bed. Curling up. Probably too tired to cry anyway. Wat am i sad abt? The loss of my ATM card? What's my nick saying? Denial state? Unable to accept what truth? Simply, the loss of my ATM card that's all. I guess I might just lose myself one day, how I wish. Dun feel like going into details. Cause, really not in the mood to think of all those little details at the moment. Haven been updating my blog too. That's why I see the need to review the past wk and gave a summary of it. But. Recently, I've been thinkin why should I blog? In the first place, I do not exactly have the 'freedom of speech'. What if he chance upon this? What will happen? Why do I blog in the first place? Am i just seeking attention? Letting people know that I'm not that happy actually?
ATM card. Where the hell are YOU? Personally, I do not feel that.. I'm actually sad becuz of this. I'm still searching for the reason why I was upset. Cried on the way home. Why am I sad? Becuz of YOU? Maybe. Maybe I'm in the wrong. Becuz, I just called to terminate my ATM card. So it really doesn't matter who pick up. I can get a replacement card next wk. With my name printed on it. I like to see my name printed on it. Or should I use the word engraved? Nvm. Probably, just sad that you aren't tinkin the way I am.
Dear Blog, is my life really that complicated? I doubt so. It's me, whose making everything worst and complicating.
- kEwpIe: Lose myself -
looking out at 10/12/2004 01:04:00 AM