Thursday, October 28, 2004
Boo Hoo
Having trouble finding chinese lyrics. Can any one help me? I always use www.xuxule.com but seems that they haven upload that particular lyrics I'm looking for. Grrr. Looking for Zai Zai and Da S's duet - MARS Zhan Shen OST - Rang Wo Ai Ni. Ahhhhhhhhh. Frustrated. I still can't control my temper. Boo hoo.
Today, James (Kelly Services) called! Wee! Means I got da job! Hahah. He was like, how come you don't have like any reaction? Hahah. Why should I? Though now I will be happy that I've got da job but it means that I have more worries when school start.. rite?? And.. Tis job only requires me to work like only 20 hrs per wk? So, what's so good about getting that job? I guess for the time being, it should be able to keep me busy for a while.. But transportation gonna be a prob when I've to take da mrt everyday.. $$.....!!
I did go beach on tuesday (26/6/2004).. But.. with Hao.. Haha.. He called me and asked for da tape. Help him recorded The Champion.. Hahah.. Must be he wanna watch da babes in bikini~ *giggles* Cuz that's the first episode. Went cycling after that. Damn tired. Means I haven been exercising enough!! But the feeling was great. I mean. The feeling of tiredness after cycling. Hmmmm. Took a break (like sho romantic.. Haha.. Sitting at the bench there.. But not with my bf.. Haha..) Then, he taught me how to climb da spider web near pasir ris beach. Near fisherman village that area. Kinda scary and cool. Wanted to give up cuz it wasn't easy for me but.. I made it to da top.. My god.. Hahah.. Well.. He was fast.. and steady! He said his record for climbing up was like less than 5 mins? Can't remember the exact time he told me lah.. Haha.. That's not important right.. So.. Why bother to waste my brain cells.. Heh..
Dar asked me whether I would like to join his class bbq.. I was hesitating since tuesday night.. Even on the actual day itself.. Wednesday.. I couldn't decide. I wasn't please w him because he said he was going to accompany me to collect my phone back from Panasonic (Sent it to repair last wk.. Should have taken it on sat but was busy working.. Could have taken it on monday but was lazy and waiting for dar to accompany me.. All the way to Commonwealth alone ish too boring.. -.-" Don't wanna taste the feeling of loneliness again since I've tasted it already when I send my beloved phone for repair.. Actually he was supposed to accompany me to send it for repairs.. But he's always busy.. I got fed up and was angry at him for something.. So deliberately sent my phone to repair so that he can't contact me.. But Panasonic loan me a phone.. So I was like wth?) In the end, I din go. I met up with crystal dar to watch movie after collecting my phone. We went to watch.. Ouija board.. A movie that I was supposed to watch wit him.. Haha.. He watched The Grudge without me.. -.-" So.. Sigh.. The whole bbq thing kinda piss me.. Cuz I'm like.. I wanna go to make you happy if you want me to go right.. So he was like.. Do you wanna go? Why should you be bothered by my ans.. I don't control you, you know? That hurts. He said I wasn't a puppeteer who controls you. Hey, that wasn't my intention right? Everything that I do, I would tink of you first. Whether you mind or not but I guess I shouldn't bother too much since everything that I do you have no objections or questions like whether you can not go for it or not. Is it really because it's gonna rain so that's why you din want me to go when I told you I reached Pasir Ris like 10? I took a bus frm Bedok to Pasir Ris.. When I can just take the MRT which definitely is a shorter route.. Sigh.. I need time to weigh the pros and cons about the trip.. What if your friends thinks that I'm that sort who has to follow the bf around just to ensure that he's being faithful to me? I don't wan your friends to tell you stuff that I wouldn't like about me. It's.. Almost like being recognised by your friends.. If I am "accepted", I would feel kinda good.. But If I'm not, I would be sad of coz.
Wanted to meet you on thursday morning since you said you have to be home by 3pm because it's your mom's bdae.. I understand that ok. So treating me like those unreasonable peeps can? I've been with you long enough for you to understand me and me to understand you.. (That has not been the case in my relationship.. Sometimes, I thought I truly understand you.. But sometimes.. I just can't figure out what you're doing..) So.. I told you to call me when you reach home.. I wait and wait.. Until I fall asleep.. But got woken up by my sis who's goin to school to take her Bio Prac.. Got surprise question.. Asked to draw Prawn.. Never has that been tested.. Just like my Physics Prac.. U-shaped tube.. Never had I seen it before.. Haha.. He.. was there overnigHT........... wtf? He told me that he's most probably gonna go home because it was gonna rain.. He went home abt 7+... Grrrr.. LiaRrrrr.. -.-"" I msg him abt 6+ and asked him where he was. That's how I found out. Why can't he just tell me? He assumed that I would think that he's gonna stay overnight. Why? Assumptions again. Please stop the assuming alright. I have my limits to that. This is the last time that assumption thing can be an excuse. Called him abt 9.48am, demand some explanation. When he say he wanna call me thru his house phone I turned him down even though I wanna hear his explanation. I was too angry. So I said no, bye and even before I hang up the phone he has alreadi hang up his. Wtf. So.. I decided to go back to my sleep because I know very well that this whole thing is gonna piss me until he wakes up abt 2+ and gives me a proper explanation but deep down I have a feeling that I'm might not be able to get one. Crystal called. Sorry dar, always trouble you with my bgr. Sorry girL.
He msged and explained. Sigh. So? What's the point.. Maybe I should be contented that you even bother to give me an explanation.. I'm not trying to stop you from having fun. All I want you to do is to tell me. That makes me feel like someone important. Not reporting, that was never my intention.
You asked me about blogs. I'm was like.. Oh shit.. Haha..
You said.. this particular 20 yr old female classmate of yours create a blog for you.. HELLO?? A GIRL?? CREATE BLOG FOR YOU? den why do you need a gf for? when you have other girls doing such stuff for you.. I hope that I-forget-the-password thing is not an excuse.. That you din wanna give me the URL.. About the friendster thing.. You said.. You wanted to spot check on me? Hello? It has always been me spot checking on you.. Not the other way round.. You say my list of friends were mostly guys.. I doubt so.. Maybe.. I dunno.. Hahah.. Don't care about friendster anymore.. Nothing much.
you say.. you gonna call me when you reach home.. hmm?
going for another interview tml.. this is a wkend job.. $50 per day.. sales promoter.. at harvey norman.. 1-9pm min. requirements r 17 and above.. nid to have some direct customer experience.. but the prob ishh.. you gonna haf to work alone.. they r only gonna put one promoter per harvey norman.. ~_~" asked dar if he wanna go.. he say.. confirm w him.. TONIGHT.. (28/10/2004) now ish.. TODAE (29/10/2004).. -.-" guess he's not goin.. i hardly have the chance of workin w him.. not good to work together too.. haha.. unless ish some slack job.. esp at da airport~
hope u peeps can see da colours n font.. dunno whether it's controlled by the html codes.. anot.. -.-" tis should be my most colourful.. as well as one of the longest entry.. wish me luck for my interview! need job to keep me busy~ night cycling has been cancelled!! BOO HOO! I was looking forward to it!! Grrrr!! Cuz they couldn't get some permit frm the traffic police.. So they have postpone the event to end of nov.. SiGhhhh..
looking out at 10/28/2004 10:57:00 PM