Thursday, October 21, 2004
Boring Boring Boring..
Sigh. Going crazy soon. Too bored. OMG. Can some job opportunties like drop frm da sky? hahaha. Went for da interview yesterdae. Not sure whether it went well anot.
First, i went to da wrong building. Actually, it's the correct one but the wrong tower. Singapore Exchange Tower 2 or Centre 2 or wateva, it's just the next building after Lau Pat Sa. Abit paiseh la. Heh. Cuz I din know I had to sign in etc with the company name as well. Obviously I didn't know anything. JAMES.. Thanks to you.. -.-" So I actually ask the security guard whether they know this person or not.. Heh. The person that I was looking for.. Cheryl Chua.. Lol.. They said no and ask me to try going to the company instead. All I know is the unit no. of that company.. So.... I wasn't lucky lah.. Went to da wrong one..
So I met Cheryl Chua at Sgx 2 instead. Heh. The job.... Kinda different from what I was told.. -.-" Kelly Services!!??!! You're making the same mistake
AGAIN. Apparently, this company emailed Kelly Services twice. They are searching for someone who can.. Eh.. Actually.. I kinda don't understand what they meant.. Nvm. They are some company who operate 24 hrs.. -.-" so.. this lady (not Cheryl) told me that she's quite flexible with the working hours.. As long as I'm able to commit like 4 and half day per wk.. Abt 4 hrs per day.. She's fine with it. But I hate da attire. Smart Casual. Boo hoo. No jeans, no skirt... So.. Black pants everyday.. And.. I guess shirts n blouses?? It's more of a auditing job she say.. A little of excel.. Typing.. So.. Quite simple for me. Since I learnt excel in BCS (wow.. amazed that excel comes in handy now.. heh.. thanks ms chong.. lol..) typing is.. nothing to me.. ahahahaha.. hopefully, I get the job!
So.. these few days, I've been rotting at home.. Doing nothing.. Some packing.. Watching Anime.. Sigh.. That's not the life I want!!! OMG!!! ~_~
Nid to get out of da house tmL man. Next door having renovations. Sister is driving me nuts.
Can't download animes from BitComet. What's wrong????!!!! My download speed ish..... slow.. -.-
looking out at 10/21/2004 11:23:00 PM