I seriously need to find someone to talk. Called crystal thrice but she din pick up. Understand that she's busy becuz of the chalet. Called Kim Yee four times (twice to her hp and twice to hse) Msg her once. No reply. Is she angry with me or what? Msg dar no reply as well. Understand that he's busy as well, with sch. *cries*
Received my pin no. for my NEW atm card yesterdae. Just received my NEW atm card today. They are so efficient! The lady told me that i would be receiving all these like next wk but they actually mailed me my pin the very next day. Good job DBS! But that is bad too, now I have no excuse to say that I'm BROKE. Hmm. Maybe I should just leave my atm card at home for safety reasons.
Why am i feeling E²??!! Well, today.......... Got caught for slacking! Ah ha! We went to eat (Someone just msg me. No idea who's that too. Sorry to whoever that may be. Busy bloggin!) TOGETHER. Heh. Of cuz we aren't suppose to do that since there's like 3 of us? They went for breakfast in da morning for abt an hr plus. -.-". They didn't teach me anything also. Basically there isn't much to like. Learn? Our job is just to take photo! For da tourists and.. US of cuz.. Haha. We were like fully utlizng canon's facilities man.
Wtf??!! My Norton Antivirus isn't responding?? Normally it would scan all moi emails (Lately I've been receiving those kind of virus emails. I guess everyone receives that. But Norton deletes dem so I guess I'm protected from da virus)
I dunno what's wrong. I cant enable email scanning nor auto protect. OMG. Freaking out.!!! Wonder what has my sis done to moi window setting. All moi window startup program has not been enabled!!! (NORTON for example) Gonna scan for virus again. Fishy. All da spywares!!
Canon promoter r just like us. Slackers. Though I have no idea what time they start work, but I'm certain they do not start work like 1++++ right?? We went for lunch. All of us including the promoter who were here at 1++++ and went for lunch at 1++++ too. -.-" So.. We CLOSE the booth. Yes. We did. Obviously we shouldn't be doing that. Haha. Went to BK to have moi lunch while Mel and Jo just ate some snacks. Went down to T1 to visit da tea lady. Noe her since da Chang'er job. Been visiting her occassionally to have tea. Haha. She says Pu er is good for digestion. Get rid of da oil. Well. Coming to da part whereby I'm upset with.
Michelle called. Introduction of this new character in the story called 'Chrissy's Life'. In episode 6519, (The no. of days that I'm on da Earth.) Michelle (a.k.a Da-Girl-Who-Thinks-She's-Da-Boss) called and asked where were we. I panic. Sigh. I shouldn't. I could have just told her we were lunching together although it was not that ideal instead I think I told her we went to buy some stuff. I couldn't remember whether I told her we were having lunch before we went to buy stuff. We were supposed to buy some stuff frm da tea lady. Muay Chee. Green tea flavoured but it's quite costly. Abt $7++ per pack w discount I tink. Only 10% anyway. SO. I told dem we were in trouble becuz Michelle told me that DA BOSS went to da booth and realised that none of da girls were there. So I was like. Shit, we got ourselves into trouble. So we rush back lah. Den die meh. But what's the point of rushing back?? I only thought abt that when we were reaching. Haha. We were thinking how should we save ourselves. Surely, the boss wouldn't be waiting right?? Dumb dumb me. That's one thing that make me feel sho emo today. I mean I like to slack lah. Who doesn't. But not getting caught. But Wendy (Da girl who hired us) din say anything when Mel called her after work to confirm schedule. Last min thing again. Boring. Means until I finish this assignment, I can't promise dar of meeting up.
BUT I NEED TO FIX MY F**KING PHONE. Damn problematic. STUPID PHONE. U BETTER NOT CREATE ANY TROUBLE BEFORE I GOT TOO FED UP WITH YOU AND DECIDE TO THROW U OUTTA WINDOW -The last and only warning ok!
The girls there were all slim and tall. When i say slim, i mean it. Like Sun Yan Zi type lah. Most of dem. Sigh. Feel sho fat there. When we were swopping shift, I met the girls from the next shift. I'm like -.-""". Boo Hooo. I'm neither slim nor tall. Just average ht (in fact, I'm quite short. Standing at 1.57M
ONLY. Mama, why din you give me your tall and slim build???!!! instead i got papa's. short and fat. Haha. Sorry papa. Mama must have fed you too well that causes da length and width to change. Lol. Papa used to be tall and slim too. Heh.) I can't wear da boots. Boo Hoo. Wasn't sure whether I should put it down. I'm like not fat. That's what everybody says lah. Come on, who would actually say or dare to say I'm fat? I would probably just burst into tears man. It's not becuz of moi foot size. Sigh. I could wear 37 and 38 BUT. I shall not say what's wrong then. Goin to exercise later. YES. I HAVE TO. Got abt 2 more months before da school reopens. If I'm able to lose like 5 to 7 KGS, I should look better.
Ways to lose weight (Chrissy's methods. Not tried nor tested)
1. Drink one full cup of water before meal time. (To make yourself feel a little full even before da actual meal.)
2. No eating after 9PM. (To ensure that there's enough time for digestion.)
3. Take your dinner at about 6PM (Eat abt 3/4 full will do.)
4. Have some fruits at about 8PM (I heard that it isn't good to eat fruits immediately after meal times. You won't be able to get the nutrients. But I don't know how true is that)
5. 2 servings of fruits and 2 servings of vegetables a day. (Sometimes, it's not the more the better I guess.)
6. Eat in moderation. (I guess everyone knows that.)
7. Always change ur drink to lemon tea in fastfood restaurant. (Lemon tea might not be as healthy as Coke but definitely not the worst)
8. Remind yourself of how much calories you gonna get when you eat stuff like chocolate or fried food.
9. NEVER SLEEP AFTER A MEAL. (The feeling you get when you wake up ish terrible man.)
10. Exercise regularly! (Start doing some sit-ups.. Skippings... Since you can do them at home..)
Gotta stop. This should be my longest entry. Haha. Anyway, who cares about the length????
Woo. Just saw some gal named Felicia Low's blog. Heh? But not the felicia i know.. Doubt she blogs.
Gotta fly~
- kEwpIe: E²= Extremely Emotional -