Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Honesty is the Best Policy?
Is it true that Honesty is the
Best Policy? To a certain extent, I believe so. But how honest have we been to our friends or darlings?
My Internet Explorer is getting sho much better. Can finally blog 'properly'.
"since the beginning of our relationshp.. you have been honest with me.. right?"
self assumption again.. of cuz the ans better be a yes.. If I knew that the answer I would get right from the beginning.. Why did I even bother to ask? I wish you told me otherwise. Should I ask how honest have you been with me?
Amelia dear: You know what? I tink shu hui knows "her".. I totally freak out man.. When i saw the emails she sent to contains "her" email too.. I'm like.. ??!! Shu hui knows her too???? *faints* dearrrrrr: help!!! :'( Boo hoooo!
looking out at 10/19/2004 11:45:00 PM