Monday, October 18, 2004
How mani more humiliations do I have to go thru?
Sigh. I'm kinda outta job at da moment. Couldn't say jobless at da moment too becuz she decided to put me work on weekends only. So. I should be happy that I'm free for the wk. But obviously I'm not!!!! Moi $$!!!! Omg. Gonna work full shift on sat so? Another humiliation to go thru. Just how mani more do i have to go thru??
The data entry job that James (Kelly Services Hunk. *laughs*) got me is actually quite a good deal. All I have to know is typing. So. Haha. Start work at 6pm and ends at 11pm, $7/hr. Quite good for a data entry job I feel. But. But. I have no idea where's da place. -.-""
The interview was supposed to be held on last friday but it got postpone to tuesday and then to wednesday. Haha. When can I actually go for da interview??!!
Da fuzzy billies din call me either. I guess he called none of us since we wouldn't be able to work like permanently there. Kinda relieved and disappointed that he din called because there goes moi another job opportunity but relieve because I don't have to tink of how to plan moi schedule even when school reopens. However, the data entry job will continue even when school starts. Doubt I can cope. I should worry about that when I get da job ba.
Been tiding moi table since afternoon. Nothing to do!!! :'( Boo Hoo.
Anyone wanna date me out??!! -.-"
I wish I didn't take up da job~ Haix!
Gonna make moiself busy agaIn..~
looking out at 10/18/2004 04:03:00 PM