Saturday, October 16, 2004
Still emotional
Sigh. Quarrel with him again. Erm. Kinda did it on purpose. I'm sorry. But won't apologise to you tis time round though I know I'm in the wrong. You have 3 papers on monday. All da best. Not gonna speak to you. Until I sort my mind out. I feel that I'm still bearing grudges towards you. Very vengeful nowadays. I know I'm not the type of forgive-and-forget person. I tried. I really. It doesn't work especially when it comes to the affairs of da heart right?
No idea what to do with us.
You din call me since wed. I understand. Last wk of school is always da busiest.
Hate Cramps. Highly sensitive and emo because of PMS. I guess it's understandable. Or maybe it's just an excuse for me to pick on anyone.
Next wk working 8 shifts. Omg. But. Imagine all da $$ I'm gonna get. *grins* But how is she gonna pay us?? She has no idea when we start work or leave work. -.-" Though Kim Yee's gonna start work together with me but she's always working the morning shift. Mel and Jo will be together no matter what. Sigh. So. Sometimes I might be working with other people. The fear of working with the Pro-Michelle girls frightens me. Are they really as friendly as they seem? Or do they have motives? Michelle is always calling me whenever we are not around the booth. Our bossy say only have to be at da booth during the photo taking sessions. Other than that, we should be walking around T2 Transit Lounge topping up da brochures or giving out to da passengers. Mich said that's not true. No matter what, one person has to be at da booth. But BOSSY say even though the promoter isn't around we shouldn't be there helping canon to sell da cammies. Though inexperience, we manage to sell cammies afterall. Lol. So, Bossy or Mich??
18 Morning shift with
Kim Yee a.k.a Jasmine
19 Full shift with
Mel and Jo in the Morning only!! Gosh. Who am I gonna work with for da afternoon shift??
20 Afternoon ALONE!! Kim Yee, Mel and Jo together! Boo Hoo!
21 Off!
22 Morning Shift with
Kim Yee
23 Full shift with
Kim Yee in da morning only! Boo hoo! Mel and Jo OFF!
24 Morning with
Kim Yee
yueting: okay.. maybe sun yan zi is skinny.. and not slim.. but da girls there r slim.. maybe not perfect but as long as they can fit into da clothes it doesn't matter.. i've never felt inferior.. or maybe only a little.. or sometimes abt my physical appearance.. the only time when ht and wt matters sho much was da fitting of da attire.. sigh.. how come i have no problem with the clothes? only da shoes?? :'(
If I still can't find da right boots. Then I'm gonna die man. Look at the number of days she put me to work. Gosh.
looking out at 10/16/2004 06:58:00 PM