Wednesday, March 16, 2005
My Friend
Today you were awfully quiet during lunch.
Why, my friend?
Did something go wrong?
What happen to the usual gossips and laughters?
When did we start to eat in silence?
Am i suppose to appreciate that?
I contradict myself too often
When i said that friends don't need to be together always
But, my friend.
I feel lost.
All i saw of you were glances.
Will you be there to guide me again?
The ride on the mrt feels like it's old time again.
Did a little catching up.
You mention things that i never wanna hear
Yet they are so right about the way things are now.
I wanna lean on your shoulder babe.
I'm hurt again.
All shattered and broken.
Maybe you were right.
Maybe it's not too late to regret.
Dear friend, will you make the decision for me this time?
looking out at 3/16/2005 06:28:00 PM