Monday, August 22, 2005
Alright, enough is enough.
Girl, i hope you will get to read this.. I do not wish to disclose ur name at this point of time..
I do not understand how i became your eyesore so suddenly..
Like you, I chance upon your blog too.. I read, I keep quiet.. You can always leave a msg here if you not happy about anything..
Like you, I have every reason to bitch about you on
MY BLOG.. who should be the one to reflect? who have the right to criticise someone else's work? For your information, my friend created this blogskin from scratch for me! Therefore, you have no rights to criticise his work.
I aint even fighting with u.. Why compare us? Why say that I'm a bitch? Why say that I act cute? Do u even know the real me? Are we even friends? If no, what gave u the right to say such stuff? Why condemn me when i've been the innocent party all along? I have no idea what's going on.. Till now, i don't even know whether i'm the girl you are talking about on ur blog..
If you should know, the "he" that i've been talking since the start of my blog has only been one guy.. which is my ex-boyfriend..
I know i've no reason to be upset.. I don't even want to.. you are just not worth it.. tink abt it.. have i spoken to u before?
There's not the way to love a person.. oh well. but if you are not talking about me. den this entry is void! X)
looking out at 8/22/2005 12:22:00 AM