Thursday, August 25, 2005
I'm sorry
Why did I set myself in confusion again? Why do I start questioning myself on the decision that I've made so far? It has already all ended when I broke your heart a month or two ago. When you beg me not to leave, I seem to see that glimpse of hope that you refused to let it die. But I broke your heart when I turn and walk away mercilessly.. Leaving you behind to pick up the shattered pieces.. I couldn't have stayed, could I? Why din I wanna pick up the phone call a few mins ago? You allow me to whine, grumble, complain, scold, laugh, annoy.. Whereas he wouldn't.. I hate to compare.. But I can't stop comparing.. I'm still thankful for having you around.. Laughing when I'm tearing was the meaniest thing you had done.. I love our handicapped fries too.. We aren't fated I guess.. It's wasn't all about the timing.. It was also about the feelings.. I still can't forget him.. I question myself too often.. Wondering why do i wanna be with a person who would lie to me about the slightest matter.. But my feelings hasn't fade a teeny bit.. That's why i had to go..Sometimes, I even asked myself whether I would be happier with you instead..
looking out at 8/25/2005 02:20:00 AM