Friday, November 11, 2005
It's true
I didn't know she's so right about this.
Darling suggested that I shouldn't go and attend jiejie's bdae party.
Jus gotten some information from a friend.
Funny why jiejie didn't say that hao is going. Hao's my coursemate.. and easier to plan everything.. They've already gotten her a present too.. Hmmm.. Am really lost at what I should get for her.. But already have something in mind.. :))
Darling said that I might attend it happily but comes home feeling all sad and moody.. Even my gut feeling agree in silence..
It's gonna be a torment to see
you again after so so long.. I wonder what your reaction will be when you see me.. I hope I don't get any surprise from you or anything.. Am almost back to normal.. I shall jus stick to hao and leave earli..
But i'll be fine.. :))
Skipped Culinary Science lecture.. The second lecture that I've skipped this week.. And it's only the first week, mind you.. Overslept again.. Oh darn it.. I'm sucha pig (Quote from Da tou).. M rushin to meet da tou for jap.. n we're gonna crash someone's lec.. so later have 4 hrs break..!! cRazi isn't it..
looking out at 11/11/2005 10:49:00 AM