Monday, February 01, 2010
i NEED to let it OUT
it has been almost 2 yrs since i last blog.
twitter.... is too short for anything more substantial..
Back to school again.. I wonder what if I didnt insist on going back to school? What will my career prospects be in A?
How will all the relationships turn out?
So many uncertainty. I hate it. I really do.
I like to plan and know what I'll do.. But more often than not, planning fails.
Do I have suicidal thoughts looming in my head? Why do I imagine death so often these days..
I need to swim again.. Swimming drowns all the problems I have..
Should life be this way? This is not what I imagine life is going to be..
Cant wait for exchange.. I wanna get out of SG.. Maybe I just need a holiday to unwind....
looking out at 2/01/2010 09:49:00 PM